Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rough Nights

Having a baby means some nights are just plain rough. Sometimes they get sick, or hurt or sometimes they just can't settle down. I am not sure what was up with E, but I think I finally got to sleep somewhere around 5am. Then, with Bible study starting back up this morning, I was back up at 7:30 to get ready. Needless to say, a nap was to be had today and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did not feel guilty at all!

BSF was fun this morning. I am excited to get to know all the new ladies in my group, and even see some faces I already knew. It should be a good year!

I have no idea what I am cooking tonight. I know, I know, I was all high and mighty with my accountability post yesterday. But, tonight is grocery shopping night (if I want to get anything productive done, I do not take the kids), so I may just get something easy for us to eat tonight. And tomorrow, I will figure out my weekly meals and post them for all to read. I know you are super excited, ha!

No comments: