Friday, September 3, 2010

A break from the heat

I so love this weather. It's so nice, I just want to sit outside all day long and read. I hear it's supposed to be nice this weekend also, we just may have to spend a lot of it outside!

Tonight, Ross's parents are supposed to come in, so I don't think I'll be cooking. It'll be fun to go out for a bit. This has been an exhausting week...my eyes are about to close as I am typing this. Every girl needs a break some time!

A few pictures of my sweeties. Jude was trying to do his new favorite thing---make mommy (or anyone) fall down. He'll pull on your arm until you fall off the chair, the couch, wherever you are sitting. Sometimes it is fun, sometimes it is not.
I love open mouth photos! This boy loves to catch flies with this open mouth!

No comments: