Saturday, September 11, 2010

Girls' Night

Ross is going off to do man things like eat fish, watch sports on tv, and have man talk...whatever that means. So, my friend Ashley is coming over to hang out with me (and the little boys) and do what girls do. Eat pizza, cookies and watch chick flicks.

Thankfully, I am not cooking tonight because my sweet friend is bringing pizza. But, we need dessert, right? What's a party without dessert? So, I baked some YUMMY oatmeal blueberry cookies.

I have to admit, I am normally not a baker and I did not make this recipe up myself (although I did substitute blueberries for raisins or nuts cause I don't like either), but it is still a good one you should try.

You can find the recipe HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oatmeal blueberry cookies?!?!?! You must not know about my obsession with oatmeal cookies? MY FAV! And then add blueberries to that...I would die a happy woman :)