Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 9.02.10!

Ok, I'll admit it. I was a huge fan of Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day. What's not to like? Bad hair, bad clothes, bad acting, bad story lines. And who didn't love Brenda and Dylan? Or Kelly and Dylan? OR Kelly and Brandon? What about when David got addicted to meth? Or Dylan and his love for alcohol? Or Kelly and her bad cocaine addiction? Trashy, you think? No way. Silly? Not even a little. I am almost ashamed to admit I actually loved that show. (I won't mention that I recently watched season 6 on dvd and was glued to the tv. Talk about rotting your brain!)

Now, on to more important matters (ahem)...

Tonight for dinner, I am making some fish and chicken (not together!) quesadillas. I usually bake the meat beforehand, then I smoosh (I like the word smoosh) it out on a whole wheat tortilla-taco size, then I sprinkle tomato, lots of cheese, beans, and corn on it while the EVOO is heating up in the pan. Then, I cover the top with another tortilla and put it in the pan to brown it. It gets good and crispy, then I flip it to crisp the other side. It's pretty easy to make and it usually just takes a few minutes to cook...oh, and don't forget the salsa! I usually dip mine in salsa while eating it. Yum yum!

No comments: