Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to the daily grind

I ::heart:: three day weekends. We were visited by loved ones. The park had a visit from our family of four. We slept in (does 8:45 count?). Watched lots of Willy Wonka. It was heavenly. The three day weekend left us feeling somewhat rested, rejuvenated and loved, but weekends can't last forever, right? We were sad to see it go, but accepted it nonetheless.

And with the new week starting (Monday/Tuesday? It's confusing.), it was time to start level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. Wow. That Jillian sure knows how to kick your butt. I seriously think she's a sadist.

Tonight for dinner is a simple bbq flavored chicken, corn and fresh green bean night. Nothing too spectacular, I had to go easy tonight to ease myself back into the week. :)

Here is my beautiful niece...I love this girl!



No comments: