Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family fun-ness

My niece turned 13 yesterday. It's so weird, I was there when she was born and for the first 3 years of her life...and it does NOT feel like 13 years ago. She has grown into such a little lady (13 going on 25), and I think she is a fun, sweet girl. Most years I am not able to celebrate her birthday with her, but this year I was not only able to make it to her family party, but to also see her on her birthday too.
We love you, Jess. Happy 13th!

The day after, we had our annual Harrison family Christmas fiesta...
This is a fun bunch, really. I always enjoy being with them, laughing, eating and singing with them (which we weren't up to doing this year, boo). I love my family and am so thankful for those God has put into my life.

And these are some outtakes just for fun:
Oh, and I fixed a new, killer recipe...zucchini casserole. Stay tuned for the recipe!

No comments: