Thursday, December 23, 2010

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime

So, I am typing this from my phone to see how it works. I tried downloading an app to my phone which I thought was supposed to post directly to my blog, but that wasn't the case. All the app did was email the post to me so I could upload it from there. Lame! Then I had the great thought of actually going to the blogger website from my phone and trying to post from there. I don't think I can upload photos from here though, which is a bummer. It's just so hard to sit at the computer for any length of time nowadays.

I am loving this Christmas season this year. We've done a lot of fun things, spent time with friends and family and will get to do more of that coming up in a few days. And I am excited about all the things we've done as a little family of four, like looking at Christmas lights, watch movies, dance around to Christmas music, hang lights outside, and baking cookies tomorrow with Jude. This has been a great year.

Today in our world, we are watching Meet the Robinsons,doing laundry, running errands and making a new bread (cinnamon, mmm). What are you doing this Christmas Eve Eve?

No comments: