Monday, January 3, 2011

Crazy thing called life

Life has been crazy. Places to go, people to see, kids to raise, house to clean, same old story. I think of posting often, daily, but I haven't the time or energy. There is always one more load of laundry to fold, or one more sink of dishes to wash. I'm not complaining, todayI actually enjoy this role I feel I was made to fill (honestly, I don't always feel this way)...just makes it hard to do extra things. I think I say this every time I post. Blah. Are you tired of me repeating myself? I just miss blogging out my thoughts, sharing new recipes I try, and posting new updated pictures of us and the boys. And I still have a new blog I'd like to start up sometime in the near future. Hopefully in the future, I will be better at this. 

A quick rundown of the last few weeks, Christmas was great, New Years was a blast, and now I have so many "resolutions" (I like to call them goals) floating around in my head that I should write them all down. Maybe I will in the next few days and share them for accountability purposes. 

As for today, I have some dough rising in the kitchen, almost ready to put in the oven to bake, Jude and I jumped and clapped our jiggles/crazies out, and my house still looks like a tornado went through it. Will it ever be clean? I doubt it. It's been a great day so far. (I just accidentally typed fart instead of far and it made me giggle...can you tell I have small children, and a juvenile sense of humor?)


1 comment:

Ten said...

hehe you said fart. :)

true story. the other day i was in a meeting with our cfo and ceo and the ceo said something to the effect of, "if we do do this, then we need to be prepared." it took a lot out of me not to crack a smile!

and for what it's worth, a lot of my blog posts are about wanting to be a better blogger. eh, oh well. i still love reading your updates! but where are my pics of your cute kids!?!?!