Friday, January 28, 2011

Love changes everything

Movies and magazines,
filling our heads with dreams.
Love is the little things,
love changes everything.

Thanks to my awesome hubby who knows me so well, and knew I would love, love, love this group sent me a link to their YouTube page the other day. Pomplamoose, check them out and buy their music. (They aren't associated with any record labels and live solely on the money they make from their music. So please buy, not steal.) I haven't been able to stop listening to them since. The music is so original and unique, and the girl's voice is interesting and lovely. They do covers that are almost as good as the originals, (like this one) and in some cases better, (like this one). Their music just puts me in a good mood. As a matter of fact, this morning started off horribly, and once I put this on, it immediately perked me up.

Speaking of horrible mornings, Jude has regressed a little in the whole potty training thing. Now, he will go #1 all day long. #2 is a different story. Does anyone, anyone out there have ANY advice on how to get their almost 3 year old to stop pooping in his pants??? We are doing full-on underwear all the time now, no pull-ups at our house...ok, I am lying. He wears them to bed, but no other time. Please help! I am in dire need and at the end of my rope here. Do you know how gross it is to clean up poop in pants, a dirty kid and sometimes surprises on the floor? I will spare you the details, but it is not pretty. 

No comments: