Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures, maybe

My sister kindly informed me the other day that I haven't been taking very many photos lately. And she's right. Sadly, taking photos has moved, not to the bottom of the list but farther down than it used to. So with that making me sad, I tried to make up for it by taking a few of the boys. 
 Jude (and I, mostly I) thought it would be fun to get in the toy box..which only lasted about 2 minutes)
 messy bathtime face, pre-wash
taken a few weekends ago (the kids NEVER look at the camera!....and I just realized that Ross wears that same hoodie in just about every photo we take as a family)

Lately I've been working on my new blog (which will hopefully be up soon) hanging out with friends, working on being a better housekeeper, doing lots of texting to my sister (who I miss oh so much!), snuggling with my honey, raising 2 crazy boys, and watching SO.MUCH.SNOW fall....which got old about 3 snows ago. Seriously, if it never snowed again, that would be too soon. 

Who can believe my little Ezra will be ONE tomorrow?? Not me!!