Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Honoring Baby Ezra

My sweet sister threw me the best baby shower last Saturday. The place looked amazing and the food was sooooo good. And to be honest, I felt completely loved by those who threw the shower and those who attended. We got tons of diapers and wipes for Ezra and a few things from our registry that we needed also. I was truly overwhelmed with gratitude. Thanks to all my family and friends who could be there! I love you guys!


The shirts that Jude and Ezra will wear.

This is me at 35 weeks!
The beautiful hostess and me.
Me with my fam! Love these ladies!

Yep, I was trying to breathe. Comfortable for the lungs, not so comfortable for the neck.
Gotta love my sweet grandmothers.
Jude was really sad about us taking the football away from him so we could take the pic. Note to self...taking the ball away = not a fun toddler pic!

Me with my girls! Em, Laura and Adrienne.
My sweet Aunt and Cousin.



No comments: