Monday, May 26, 2008

Long Weekends

Long weekends are awesome. You're probably thinking that since I don't have a paying job (notice I said paying) everyday should seem like the weekend, right? No. I love the weekends because Ross is home and we hang out and do silly stuff, like play nintendo, run with the dog in the backyard and play with Jude. This weekend was a blast. My mom, Phil and Jessie came out and stayed a night. We ate, watched a movie, went to church, ate some more...it was fun. I didn't take any pictures, sadly. I was off my game. Anyway, we went to Shogun last night. The food and show were really good, but Jude screamed the whole time which made the experience not as fun. After awhile, the waitress came over and took him out of Ross' arms, and with an apprehensive look on his face, handed Jude over. The waitress got him to sleep in no time. So, not only do you get good service with a smile, you get a baby sitter who will put your kid to sleep for you. Sweet!

Today was great. Ross got up with Jude and let me sleep in, which was fantastic. Then we just hung out. We were in our pjs until 1 this afternoon! Here are Jude and his daddy hanging out.

Jude likes to hang out naked...
...and make really funny faces...
Earlier in the week while we were having back/tummy time, Fiona came to join us...


And now since I can upload videos, here are a few...

A short clip of Jude at 3 months, he really likes to eat his fists--




Here is Jude helping Daddy make some music...

No comments: