Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All My Friends Are Havin Babies...

Remember this post? It was all about my friends Emily, Adrienne and Laura. The last picture from that post was from Emily's baby shower back in December. Well, guess what? Baby Addie (Adelaide Tallu Ranson) was born on February 18 at 11:18pm. She weighed in at 8lbs 2oz and was just as healthy as she could be! I stopped in Memphis for a night last weekend to see Emily and meet Addie. I got to spend a lot of time over there and it was a really sweet time. I was extremely grateful!

Addie is SO sweet! It kind of made me want to have another one, hehe. And Emily is such a great mom already. She didn't seem overwhelmed or anything. Lucky her, I was pulling my hair out at that stage.

Ok, now onto the pics!

Lookin like her mama...
Me with my sweet niece (well, honorary niece anyway:))
Mama and baby

And I even got to see Adrienne, too! Yep, I look rough, don't judge me. It was snowing that whole day and my hair was a mess!

Then I thought it would be a good idea to drive home at 6pm after it had been snowing all day....BAD IDEA. I went 30mph the whole way home, it took about 2 1/2 hours. I was freaked out the whole time, cried some and prayed a lot. Thankfully Jude and I got home safely!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

i want to have those pictures! It was so good to see you!