Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Knitting Project

Just wanted to give a heads up...if I don't post for awhile, it's because I have started a new knitting project that has a time stamp on it. So, I'll probably be spending most of my free time doing that. I am really excited about it. I haven't knitted in a long time. I find that I get really gung ho about it when I have something specific I want to knit or someone I want to knit for. I couldn't find a pattern of the thing I wanted to knit, so I'm making one up...which I've never done before. I hope it turns out well! I will most definitely post a picture of it when I'm done.

Besides, nothing really exciting is going on. Jude is crawling and into everything and giving kisses and playing patty cake and all these really cute baby things, he changes almost daily. He's looking so much like a boy now and not so much a baby, especially since he has his 4 front teeth now. And he's such a good boy. I can't believe how fast this year has flown.

I promise to get some good pics of him soon.

1 comment:

boxermama24 said...

He's adorable, isn't he? We want a brindle for our first male. Someone else is coming to look at him tomorrow, so looks like he'll have a home. :o( But I've told them to let me know how it pans out b/c we're interested!!!