Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas and stuff


Well, our first Christmas as the newest Fergus family has come and gone. It was a fun one, no doubt. I didn’t take many pics, I just didn’t have it in me this time. But it surely was a memorable one! We had our annual family Christmas party at the Wells' household Saturday, Christmas Eve eve. There was tons of food, it was yummy (I ate so much!) We pulled out the guitar (and a new addition-the drums) and sang...there was some dancing too, no doubt. Ever seen my Johnny Cash dance? It's so fun! We had a good ole time!

The rest of the weekend was good, of course. We spent some time with Ross’ family, got to see his sister and her new husband, and then Monday we went to my mom’s to have Christmas with them. We watched home movies most of the time, made fun of each other from way back then and it was really fun. Everyone got us some really nice gifts too, which are greatly appreciated. J Oh, and did I mention I ate way too much??? I think I gained 10 lbs or something!

Even though Ross and I didn’t get to do much for us as a new family, we had such a great time being with our peeps. We love them all!

This is me with some Christmas gifts...


and this is our official Christmas pic!

As for Tuesday, Ross and I had a lazy day. We vegged out on the couch and didn’t do too much. It was great! Now it’s back to work, and I’m oh so sad. But hey, it’s only a 3 day week, and then another 3 day weekend! Wooooo!

2007, here we come!

Good night!

No comments: