Friday, February 2, 2007

Snow days...and some other stuff

It’s been awhile, peeps! I haven’t had anything really good to write about. 2007 has been a good year so far. Also, I’ve been busy with wedding stuff, this time of year is busy for couples! This is around the time that Ross & I got engaged last year. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year!
So, I’m really excited about Valentine’s Day this year! Normally I don’t pay much attention to the day of “love”. Even though it’s cute and fun, I think that everyday should be a day of showing your love and appreciation for others. However, this year I’m excited. Why, you say? It’s because I got Ross this really awesome gift that I think he will LOVE. I can’t say what it is yet, but I’ll tell after I give it to him. He is trying for the life of him to guess what it is, but he just can’t guess it. Yay! He also says he got me something that I’ll really like and I’m sure it’ll be a romantic and special evening. :)
So, I’m sure everyone has heard by now, Jonesboro got so much snow these past couple of days! It’s so pretty here with all the snow, but the roads have been icy. Ross and I stayed home yesterday, it was fun. Here are some pics from our playing in the snow day!



We were only outside for like 30 mins, but that was long enough for me. My ears were so cold they hurt and my head was pounding…I guess my head got too cold! It took me a long time to thaw out! But, it was really fun. We did the run and slide all the way down our street. I tried to throw a snowball at Ross but it all fell apart once I threw it, boo!

So, that’s about it. I’ve got my cousin’s wedding coming up tomorrow, the superbowl is Sunday, my sister’s wedding shower that I’m throwing her next Saturday…geez! Life is about to get really busy. Until next time…






No comments: