Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kid play...

So, yet another fun weekend at the Fergus household. I know you are all anxiously awaiting the Fergus tales. So, Friday night we went out a date! Yes, married people still go out on dates. We went to dinner and then saw Stranger Than Fiction, which was actually pretty good. It was a little weird, but good. Dustin Hoffman made the whole movie. You would think Will Ferrell would since he was the main character, but not quite…although he did do a good job. Saturday was just a fun, do nothing day. Sunday we drove to Memphis for my nephew’s bday party at…remember? You got it…Pump It Up!! It was so much fun! I tell ya, that is one place where you can feel like a kid again. I think Ross almost broke my toes once, I couldn’t get up the inflatable wall in the obstacle course (and I kept trying, several times in fact), and 20 kids kept trying to tackle me in the jousting bounce! But it’s all good, cause I think I lost about 10 lbs just in one day! Here are some pics…

Yes, that's me, that slide was the funnest thing ever









So, needless to say we had a really fun time. I told Ross that we should have our own party there, with our friends! How fun would that be, we wouldn’t have to watch out for killing any little kids! Let’s do it!

Ross just informs me this morning that he will have 2 weeks off from work, paid, for Christmas. Working at a college has it’s ups, I guess. I get 2 days off. That’s it. Yay for me.

I think that’s all for now. I will be blogging some more soon as our lives just continue to get more exciting. Oh, I promised some folks I would post some pictures of the new furniture, so here they are…




So comfy!!!!!

No comments: