Tuesday, September 15, 2009

C.R.A.Z.Y. life

Yes, my life has been crazy lately. Trying to balance the church work, taking care of Jude, housework, while also trying to get some rest time in (pregnancy is rough!), has been a challenge. But, it can be done. I just haven't figured out how yet. We'll get there.

So, my doctor says these pesky headaches I've been having are not hormonally induced at all (like I thought), but stress related. Nice. Who's not stressed? At least its not the swine flu. With all the stuff that's been going on lately, I have to say, my brain is on overload. Anyone give cheap massages? I just might have to make a trip to the massage school, as a friend so kindly suggested.

There is peace to be found amongst the chaos. I am reading through Joshua, and I have to say it is amazing. However, I'm not only just reading it. I am journaling and studying through it. This way of Bible reading is beginning to change my life. I am enjoying it as I've never enjoyed it. I look forward to reading it. Its so strange, but so exciting.

I am thankful for the chaos. It challenges me and pushes me to do more than I thought I could do. To be more than I thought I could be. And of course it makes me realize that it is not me, but that which is within me giving me strength to accomplish these things.

And that, my friends, is a great, great blessing.

Of course these posts would be boring without a few pictures of fun-ness. :)

Jude loooooves his furry brother and sister.

This is what I look like when I first wake up...



1 comment:

Ella Rose & Isaac said...

OH MY GOSH. I can't believe how BIG Jude looks. Time flies, sister. He's a doll!