Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Thoughts and Updates

I needed to get out of the house. My church did a free childcare deal for Valentines night, so Ross and I took Jude there and we ventured out for dinner and bookstore fun with the baby. It was a good time. We forgot what it was like to go to dinner and it be quiet. Not to have a talking, grabbing, irritated-with-sitting toddler was strange. Ezra slept the whole time in his car seat. We saw some friends. I read a good magazine. It was good to get out. Of course, I was hurting the next day, but it was worth it.

Things are going really well. Ezra is sleeping some at night (not enough, though!), so I am not too exhausted. Jude is adjusting and accepting his little brother more than I expected. I am recovering much better this time, which is nice. Things are all in all much better this time around. I am thoroughly enjoying our new little addition, and I feel much more laid back this time. I am having some post partum weepiness, but its really not been too bad. Ross has been great. Such a great dad and a big help. My family and friends have been amazing too, I seriously don't know what I'd do without them. I have felt so loved, and I have appreciated everything they've done for us...more than they know. Thanks, guys!

No comments: