Monday, August 10, 2009

So Much More

I want this blog to be so much more. To sit down and write out my thoughts, my feelings, my journey as a mom and wife. There is so much I'd love to include in this blog. Not just pictures, but sweet family moments. Sure, some things should be left private, but I want to let the world know how awesome I think my family is. And not just because I say, hey, my family is awesome...here are a bunch of pics to prove it! Don't get me wrong, I love the pictures. Once I get a lens (yes, I am STILL on that), I will be taking pictures up a storm since I have photo editing software now. Of course I will want to show them off. However, the blogs I admire the most are the ones where the author is raw, real, authentic, and many times, fearless. They share about their lives, and not just the happy parts. The scary parts, the sad parts, the fearful parts, the parts we don't want anyone to see. Those people touch me and inspire me in a way that makes me want to touch and inspire others. Mostly their words, but their photos do too. And so, I want this to be more. But time always seems to be a factor. There is never enough time to do all the things I'd like to do. Life is not about pleasure and doing all the things I want, I know, but it still would be nice. To inspire people. Maybe I will try to make the time to do the things that matter, and forget the things that don't. Or maybe I will continue to not have enough time to do all the things I'd like. Hopefully the former will take place. We shall see.

Maybe stay posted for some more in depth posts? I hope so!

No comments: