Monday, February 16, 2009

Argh!!!

I can not seem to find a blog layout that I am satisfied with enough to keep! Don't get me wrong, these freebies I always use are so cute, and the people who make them have amazing talent. I just want a custom look....without having to pay for it. I would love, love, love to design my own, but I have no idea how...and I'm pretty sure you have to have Photoshop to do it, and I do not. Boo. So, I guess I'll just have to keep searching for that perfect freebie out there somewhere---and I'll probably still be changing the layout from week to week until that happens.

On another note, does anyone know how to put a song on their blog??? I am frustrated trying to figure this out and I still don't know how!

Thanks!

Update: Thanks to my smart friend Emily, I now have a song on my page! It's our song (Ross and I, that is), hope you enjoy!

No comments: