Monday, November 27, 2006

New adventures...

So, Ross and I are in our new house. I'm pretty sure you know that by now. I've talked about it enough, huh? :) Here are some pics from the move...



Anywho, we've had a few shortcomings, like the fridge not coming for 5 days...then not having the parts we need to hook up the water/ice maker thingy! After 1 trip to Walmart and 2 trips to Home Depot, we finally got it. Well, Ross finally got it...I didn't help so much. Plumbing isn't really my thing. Then, Saturday, we're off to start our first raking session of the fall season. Ugh, now I remember why I hated raking in high school (my step dad used to make me do it when I got in trouble...he was always inventive when it came to forms of punishment). But, we got it all in 1 nice big pile. Maybe we'll actually bag it someday. Oh! Also, we put out our sign. My sister got us a "The Fergus'"sign to put in our front yard. Yes, it was supposed to be for our first 4th of July, but it was so awesome that I couldn't wait! Here it is....



Awesome huh?
Anyway, back to work. This week we're having dinner with some new friends, that's pretty much all we've got planned for next week. We'll probably be spending a lot of time at home with our cats...in the house of mews. I'll probably be posting some pics of them pretty soon.
Oh yeah, a pic from Thanksgiving..

I love my family!

Until next time...

No comments: