Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Motivation

How do I get motivated? I haven't been motivated to do some of my favorite things lately, like taking photos of my kiddos, or blogging, or getting my new blog ready, it's really kind of sad. Where do any of you get your motivation from? I know I should be, considering it's Spring and there is so much inspiration around. I think I may need to take some time to think, plan, and dream. Time away is always good for the soul. I think that might help get my motivation back...or at least I hope so. What do you think? 

2 comments:

Ten said...

I love you Brandie! I know we never see each other and talk here and there but you have always been an important friend in my life for MANY years now! I'm so proud of you and the woman you have become!

When I need inspiration I go to the people that admire; whether it's a blog I read, a friend I know, my sisters who always seem to have it together....and feed off of their energy! Sometimes just letting someone know you feel like you are in a rut can make you feel better. And then I make a plan. I tell myself what I want to do and what I need to do and plot out a way to get at least some of it done. Prioritize, do the important (favorite) things first. That's what I do! There is nothing wrong with taking a breather to refresh yourself! I think it's important to do that every now and again.

Anonymous said...

B - I know what you mean. Alot of times my motivation comes from goal-setting. I've always been task-oriented, and having a large goal, then breaking it up into bite-sized goals really makes me feel good.