Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama, I'm Coming Home

This mother's day was tops, if I do say so myself. Ezra was dedicated at our church, my family was there, they came back, I fed them yummy food, a nap was had by all after my family left, we ate pizza, followed by a yummy frozen custard dessert (and we saw some friends there with their kiddos and we all had a great time). Ross made me a mother's day song and gave me a sweet card (with candy, too!)....so yeah, needless to say I felt loved today.

Today, I am thinking of how great my husband is, how awesome my kids are, and how sweet my family is. I love my mom, sister, grandmothers, mother-in-law, aunts, sister-in-laws and friends ever so much today because I now know what it's like to be a mom and how great/challenging/amazing it is. Happy mother's day to all the mommies and mommies-to-be out there!

What makes being a mom so great---these 2 boys right here...
Here are some of the dedication...

(actually, this was afterward. I can't get blogger to let me move my photos for some reason)

During the dedication...we love our pastor Chuck!
My whole sweet family that came out to be with us.

No comments: