So many awesome things are happening in my life right now and I want to take a minute to tell you just a few of them:
1. I am now the Kid's Ministry Director at my church (called Fellowship Kids). I am SUPER excited about this. This came at the perfect time and I am so grateful.
2. Jude has teeth! (notice I said teeth, not tooth--he has 2!) My baby is growing up. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I love to see him grow, but want him to stay my little baby forever.
3. We have how adopted our 2nd dog to make our pack complete, Chett (aka Chett Baxter Fergus). He is beautiful 3 year old Boxer boy and fits perfectly in our family. We only had fostered him for a few days when we decided he was the one! We had to have him.
4. We are in a new community group, full of wonderful people. New people for us to get to know and grow closer with. I am really excited.
4. I am growing and changing more and more as a mother, wife and woman of God. I love it. There is nothing better.
Of course there are so many more wonderful things in my life, those are just a few. I am so blessed!