Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quick update...

Hey to all. Just wanted to send a quick update on things. Everything is going great here at the Fergus house. We're just getting ready for our little one's arrival. We received his furniture last weekend...his room looks great! My sweet family purchased it and brought it to us. What an amazing gift!! We are so grateful. I'll probably take some pics of it when it's all decorated and ready. We still have some more things we'd like to do to it. The pregnancy is going wonderful, really, I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy. I am actually really enjoying it. Jude is moving around so much in there, sometimes I think he's doing jazzercise in my belly! I love the feeling though, I will definitely miss it when he's here. Anyway, I'll post some new pics, I know how everyone loves to keep up with pregnant bellies! :)


Ross and Fiona say hello too!

No comments: